[Winmerge-support] Download Merge7z922U.dll
David Carlson
2013-03-30 17:21:56 UTC
As a new user I do not see how to cross the disconnect between what I
see when I click on the link that you provided to get to the file named
Merge7z922U.dll.

David C
David Carlson
2013-03-30 19:46:50 UTC
On 3/30/2013 2:16 PM, Gary Kuznitz wrote:
> I don't understand what you are saying when you say:
> "I do not see how to cross the disconnect"
>
> Gary
>
> On 30 Mar 2013 at 12:21, David (David Carlson <***@gmail.com>)
> commented about Re: [Winmerge-support] Download Merge7z922U.dll:
>
>> As a new user I do not see how to cross the disconnect between what I
>> see when I click on the link that you provided to get to the file named
>> Merge7z922U.dll.
>>
>> David C

Actually, I am having trouble with two issues. One is that I cannot
figure out how to reply to a message in this maillist unless it is
already in my in-box.

The other is that there is nothing on the page in that link named

Merge7z922U.dll

.
Three. I am having a problem mixing fonts, too.

David C
Gary Kuznitz
2013-03-30 21:57:43 UTC
Comments below...

On 30 Mar 2013 at 14:46, David (David Carlson <***@gmail.com>)
commented about Re: [Winmerge-support] Download Merge7z922U.dll:

> On 3/30/2013 2:16 PM, Gary Kuznitz wrote:
> > I don't understand what you are saying when you say:
> > "I do not see how to cross the disconnect"
> >
> > Gary
> >
> > On 30 Mar 2013 at 12:21, David (David Carlson <***@gmail.com>)
> > commented about Re: [Winmerge-support] Download Merge7z922U.dll:
> >
> >> As a new user I do not see how to cross the disconnect between what I
> >> see when I click on the link that you provided to get to the file named
> >> Merge7z922U.dll.
> >>
> >> David C
> >>

> Actually, I am having trouble with two issues. One is that I cannot
> figure out how to reply to a message in this maillist unless it is
> already in my in-box.

It looks like you are using a software email client called Mailman. I'm not
familiar with that one. You should go to a Mailman web
site to get support for it. Or you could use an easy email
client called Pegasus email that is also free at
http://www.pmail.com/

> The other is that there is nothing on the page in that link named
>
> Merge7z922U.dll

I was told that Merge7z922U.dll is not supported so you will need to use
Merge7z920U.dll for winmerge.

> .
> Three. I am having a problem mixing fonts, too.

What program are you trying to mix fonts in?

Gary

David Carlson
2013-03-31 00:29:14 UTC
On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 4:57 PM, Gary Kuznitz <***@theoffice.la> wrote:

> **
> Comments below...
>
> On 30 Mar 2013 at 14:46, David (David Carlson <
> ***@gmail.com>) commented about Re: [Winmerge-support]
> Download Merge7z922U.dll:
>
> > On 3/30/2013 2:16 PM, Gary Kuznitz wrote:
> > > I don't understand what you are saying when you say:
> > > "I do not see how to cross the disconnect"
> > >
> > > Gary
> > >
> > > On 30 Mar 2013 at 12:21, David (David Carlson <
> ***@gmail.com>)
> > > commented about Re: [Winmerge-support] Download Merge7z922U.dll:

> named

> > Actually, I am having trouble with two issues. One is that I cannot
> > figure out how to reply to a message in this maillist unless it is
> > already in my in-box.
>
> It looks like you are using a software email client called Mailman. I'm
> not familiar with that one. You should go to a Mailman web site to get
> support for it. Or you could use an easy email client called Pegasus email
> that is also free at http://www.pmail.com/
>
> > The other is that there is nothing on the page in that link named
> >
> > Merge7z922U.dll
>
> I was told that Merge7z922U.dll is not supported so you will need to
> use Merge7z920U.dll for winmerge.
>
> > .
> > Three. I am having a problem mixing fonts, too.
>
> What program are you trying to mix fonts in?
>
> Gary
>
> > David C

there seems to be no way to log in and send a message or reply. So I used
my normal Thunderbird to compose and send a message. When your reply
appeared, I simply tried to reply in my usual way with other maillists, but
I had to manually place the maillist address in the To: line.

Now I am at a different computer and I am using Chrome to reply in the
online gmail window with gmail's new in-window compose which has gigantic
fonts so I can only read a part of a paragraph at a time.

I normally just use whatever font is default, since I do not try to use
formatting in e-mails.

I think that you are right since I have release 9.20 of 7Zip. Regardless
of which dll is correct, that link in the first reply took me to a page
that did not show any dlls. There were only more links with names that
were not familiar to me.
Right now I need someone to tell me exactly where do I go and When I am on
that page, what do I do next?

David C