[Winmerge-support] FW: Winmerge
Mathew, Abraham
2014-10-31 07:42:19 UTC
Good day,

I am facing uninstallation issue with Winmerge 2.1.4..0. During uninstallation it is not removing ShellExtensionX64.dll.

If I try to delete manually I get a prompt "This action cant be completed because file is open in Windows explorer".

Could you please guide me how I can resolve this?

Thanks,

Abraham Mathew

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary

Dansk - Deutsch - Espanol - Francais - Italiano - Japanese - Nederlands - Norsk - Portuguese - Chinese
Svenska: www.cardinalhealth.com/legal/email