[Winmerge-support] Compare file names
RANDY WHITCOMB
2016-05-04 11:58:19 UTC
Hi,How would I do a file name compare betweend two folders and have it ignore the first few characters of the file name.Thanks,Randy

RANDY WHITCOMB
2016-05-04 11:58:30 UTC

Deanna Earley
2016-05-05 22:29:33 UTC
Post by RANDY WHITCOMB
Hi,
How would I do a file name compare betweend two folders and have it
ignore the first few characters of the file name.
Not directly in WinMerge.
You may find it easier to use another utility to dump the filenames,
strip the first three characters then compare the results.
--
Deanna Earley (***@earlsoft.co.uk)

web: http://www.earlsoft.co.uk
phone: +44 (0)780 8369596